giovedì 19 aprile 2012

Russian Venezuelan Project: Final meeting - presentation

04-18-2012 We had the final meeting where we presented our works. Lamentably not all the Russians students could been in the meeting because they get confused by the date. Specially my Russian partner Lera. But 4 of us (in the Venezuelan side) could present our works. This is my PP presentation: We used WizIQ and Skype to make our online conference, it was a very good opportunity to know other people that our teacher Doris invited, and a great activity to practice the language with people who were in a highest level of knowledge. If the teacher from Russia can read this I want to say to her: Thank you for all. Specially because it was an excellent job with my teacher Doris and a good effort considering that we have 11 hours and a half less of difference in time use. It was too late for they when we started the meetings but I think all of they, teacher and students did it great job. Also I want to thanks my partner Lera, she works with me in the presentation and brought to me some photos of Omsk and herself that are in there. It was a shame that she couldn't stay in the meeting but I hope to get another opportunity to work with her or with the other students and their teacher Olga. Thank you guys, thanks a lot Teacher Doris, You bring us and excellent activity to improve our knowledge in the language, and a great opportunity to meet people in the other side of the world.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento