mercoledì 15 febbraio 2012

Technologies and gadgets


Iphone

Creative Zen V

Nowadays, when we talk about technology it’s difficult not to think in computers. Since the creation of the first personal computer all the technologies were based on computers, creating new ones, models and
part.

Every single thing that can make your life easier or can resolve a problem is called gadget. May be twenty years ago when you say the word gadget the people thought in a Swiss Army knife or a walkman or may be a portable stereo, but right now a gadget may refer to an Ipod or others Mp3’s, a laptop or netbook computer, smartphones, etc. because those articles are the Swiss army knife of the World 2.0.

What's my favorite gadget?
My fovorite gadget is my Creative Zen mp3, because I listen to music almost all day long. And with it I also listen to he radio or listen to auidiobooks. I can record voice and storage it in commons audio file formats.
Also I like so much the Mac's products like IPod and Iphone even a don't have one of them, but I know that these products have a good quality and an excellent design.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento